A mitred piece of furniture displays the highest quality of craftsmanship and excellence in industrial furniture manufacture. The 45-degree design in particular is an infallible sign of excellent design quality, which is now also available for serial production at Christian Kröger.
45° – EXCELLENT DESIGN FOR ALL
In all areas of furniture, the definition of quality is changing in favour of those special touches. Fine details are of great importance to the overall appearance of the furniture. The 45-degree bevel in the body and/or in the front permits a high degree of customizability in design solutions. Christian Kröger GmbH & Co. KG has been committed to this trend for quite some time. As a supplier to the furniture industry the company is equipped with a range of modern machinery to enable the efficient production of furniture “Made in Germany”.
- Differentiation in the market through unique products
- New positioning thanks to recognizable high-quality details
- Concise design in detail with the furniture having a unique appearance
- Market leadership through manufacturing technology
- Various design possibilities, e.g. mitered body, opening and closing doors, mitered vertical/horizontal planes
- Consistent quality through industrial production process